Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2019 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Jan 13th 2019 because Legislature is technically in session.
Legislative Districts with Maps
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events for 2019-2020:
- Thursday, Dec. 5, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – A time to get together to remember BJ Cavnor – Where: The Star, 1309 NW Hoyt St., Portland RSVPs are due by Monday, Dec. 2nd
- Feb 19th 2020 – “Gorgeous Night” – the advocacy night for The Columbia River Gorge
Upcoming Lobby Days for 2019:
- No Lobby Days listed at this time.
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace