Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2020 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Feb 3rd 2020 because Legislature is technically in session.
Legislative Districts with Maps
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events for 2020:
Mon. Feb 10th, at 5:30 pm – The 2020 Oregon Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus Reception at the Salem Convention Center | RSVP: Contact CSF’s Aoibheann Cline at email@example.com
- Thurs. Feb 13th -OBI Annual Meeting Featuring A.B. Stoddard, for a look at Oregon’s political scene and the annual Jobs Champion Award. Job Champions Honorees Rep. Jeff Barker and Rep. Shelly Boshart Davis. Premium Table: $1,500 / Table: $1,000 / Individual $125 – Contact Morgan Beltz at 503-588-0050 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.oregonbusinessindustry.com/
- Wed. Feb 19th – “Gorgeous Night” – the advocacy night for The Columbia River Gorge
- Wed. Feb 26th, 6:30 pm -“House vs. Senate Charity Basketball,” 3rd Annual House vs. Senate Charity Basketball Game benefiting the Oregon Boys & Girls Clubs in Salem. More details coming soon, but feel free to reach out to Michael VanDyke, email@example.com.
Upcoming Lobby Days for 2020:
- Wed. Feb. 5th – National Association of Social Workers lobby day
- Wed. Feb. 5th – CTE Day
- Fri. Feb. 7th – Oregon Association of Acupuncture Lobby Day | includes free acupuncture in the Galleria!!
- Tue. Feb. 11th – Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs)
- Wed. Feb. 12th – Oregon Recovers is holding their 3rd Annual Advocacy Day | rally on the Capitol Steps
- Wed. Feb. 12th – The Oregon Seed Association is holding their Advocacy Day
- Thur. Feb. 13th – Business for a Better Portland (BBPDX)
- Mon. Feb. 17th – AFT-Oregon
- Tues. Feb. 18th – League of Women Voters of Oregon Lobby Day (LWVOR) will meet in Rm 50 at 9:00 am
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace