Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2019 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Jan 13th 2019 because Legislature is technically in session.
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events for 2019:
- Legislative Reception: Thursday, Mar 21, 5 to 8 pm | Spinning Room, at the Willamette Heritage Center, 1313 Mill St SE, Salem OR 97301
- Oregon Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation Day: Wednesday, Apr. 24 | The Capitol including BBQ Lunch on the Steps of the Capitol
Upcoming Lobby Days for 2019:
- Tuesday, March 19 – Oregon Association of Nurse Anesthetists (ORANA)
- Tuesday, March 19 – The Oregon Bankers Association is holding its Bankers Day at the Oregon Capitol.
- Thursday, March 21 – Oregon PUD Association Lobby Day
- Tuesday, April 2 -REALTOR Day at the Capitol. All-day event, program will start at 10am, legislator meetings in the afternoon and a reception to follow in the evening.
- Tuesday, April 9 – LeadingAge Oregon
- Wednesday, April 10 – Bend Chamber of Commerce Lobby Day
- Wednesday, April 24 – Oregon Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation Day at the Capitol including BBQ Lunch on the Steps of the Capitol
- Tuesday, May 21 -Hydro Day” Lobby Day
- Wednesday, May 22 – Asset Opportunity Day (Oregon IDA Initiative)
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace