Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2019 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Jan 13th 2019 because Legislature is technically in session.
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: email@example.com
- (Pending) Capitol Club training: Jan. 17th 12- 2 p.m. | Willamette University’s Montag Den, NE corner of campus near Baxter Hall at the corner of State/12th.
- 2019 Welcome Party: Wednesday, Jan. 23rd 5-7 p.m. | Oregon State Capitol Galleria, 900 Court St NE in Salem | Tickets Cost: $20 and are available at oregoncapitolfoundation.org.
- Gorge Night Out: March 6th, 5:30-8pm | Willamette Mission Mill, 1313 Mill St SE, Salem, OR 97301
Upcoming Lobby Days:
- Nothing listed at this time.
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Bylaws
- Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace