Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2021 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Jan. 17 2021 because Legislature is technically in session.
Legislative Districts with Maps
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: email@example.com
Upcoming Events for 2021: To add an event online send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redistricting special session – Monday, September 20. 2021
Upcoming Lobby Days for 2021: To add your Lobby Days online send an email request to: email@example.com
- Lobby Days
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace
Oregon Department of Revenue / CAT Updates:
Taxpayers can email questions about the CAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-945-8005.
Anyone who would like to receive email updates can go to https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/businesses/Pages/corporate-activity-tax.aspx , scroll down a bit and then fill out a request form.