Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2019 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Jan 13th 2019 because Legislature is technically in session.
Legislative Districts with Maps
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: email@example.com
Upcoming Events for 2019:
- Thursday, May 30th : Come celebrate Red Cross Cascades Region Day, Red Cross staff and volunteers will be serving coffee in front of the Capitol Building.
- Monday, June 3rd at 1:30pm: If you are planning on attending the NCSL Summitt in Nashville this year and want to participate in the Oregon State Night dinner, please plan to meet in the Chinook Room to discuss! If you can’t make this meeting and will be in Nashville, Please email Pam Leavitt (Leavitt.firstname.lastname@example.org), so you can be added to the 2019 NCSL list.
- Tuesday, June 4th from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm : Please join the Democrats POC Caucus for networking, socializing and loteria (Mexican bingo), Play and win Prices plus enjoy a Tamale Lunch – Room HR 50
- Thursday, June 6th from 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Life After the Legislature, online or resident Master’s Degree in Public Policy Information Session. In Room HR-50 with Refreshments.
- Tuesday, June 11, starting at 4 pm (or as soon as afternoon committee/floor ends): CBC+Wine Capitol Patio Gathering, your invited to a finale Craft Brewers Caucus event for the 2019 session, we’re gather on the Capitol patio to enjoy Oregon-brewed beer, as well as wine and food. Nonalcoholic beverages will also be available. While there will be tents for shade this year, sunglasses are recommended!
- Tuesday, June 18 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m: Fish Fry/Turkey Bill will be at the Willamette Heritage Center (Mission Mill) in Salem. The Fish Fry (featuring shrimp, crab, and yes, fried fish) will combine forces with the infamous Turkey Bill Party where we will roast ridiculous bills from the session.
- Friday, June 21st from 6:30 pm until 10 pm: Sine Die Party at Salem Convention Center, RSVP email@example.com
Upcoming Lobby Days for 2019:
- No Lobby Days listed at this time.
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace