Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2021 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Jan. 17 2021 because Legislature is technically in session.
Legislative Districts with Maps
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events for 2021:
- Legislative Week of Action, Native American Youth and Family Center (NAYA): March 15 – March 19; There will be times throughout each day where members in our community will engage with legislators and legislative committees – Contact: William Miller, Government Affairs, WilliamM@nayapdx.org
Upcoming Lobby Days for 2021:
- PSU virtual Lobby Day, March 4th.
- McMorris, email@example.com
- AARP Oregon Virtual Lobby Day: Wednesday March 26th – Contact: Andrea Meyer, AARP Oregon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- OSU Statewides Day, Oregon State University: March 24, 2021 – all day – Join supporters of the OSU Statewides, OSU Extension, Agricultural Experiment Station and Forest Research Lab for a day of virtual advocacy with our state lawmakers – Contact: Claire McMorris, email@example.com
- OSU Day, Oregon State University: May 6, 2021 – all day – OSU Day at the Capitol is going virtual! Join students, alumni and supporters in advocating for higher education and OSU as we paint our Capitol Zoom screens orange and black. Virtual festivities TBA, but will be a part of our hallmark event – Contact: Claire
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace
Oregon Department of Revenue / CAT Updates:
Taxpayers can email questions about the CAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-945-8005.
Anyone who would like to receive email updates can go to https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/businesses/Pages/corporate-activity-tax.aspx , scroll down a bit and then fill out a request form.