Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2018 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after February 5th 2018 because Legislature is technically in session.
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: email@example.com
- Thur. Sept. 27th / 10 am – 4 pm: Blood Drive, Bloodmobile in N. Parking Lot (Court St. NE)
- Wed. Oct. 3rd / 4-7 pm: Friends of Rep. Brad Witt, Abella Italian Kitchen (Wilsonville, OR)
Upcoming Lobby Days:
- Nothing listed at this time.
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Bylaws
- Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace