Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2019 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Jan 13th 2019 because Legislature is technically in session.
Legislative Districts with Maps
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations:
- To view a current list please send an email request to: email@example.com
Upcoming Events for 2019:
- Tuesday, May 14th at 4:30 pm: Sen Prozanski, Sen Thomsen, Rep Holvey and Rep Wilson invite you to a Craft Brewers Caucus gatherings at Santiam Brewing located at 2544 19th St SE in Salem.
- Monday, May 20th at 11:30 to roughly 2 pm : SEIU 503 will be hosting A United for A Better Oregon rally on the Capitol steps. Court street will be closed from early morning until 3pm that afternoon. Expect more people than usual and plan for no parking on Court Street.
- Saturday, May 25th at 9 am until Noon: Oregon Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus invite you and your family to a morning of fishing fun where volunteers will be in hand to teach casting, fish anatomy, knot tying and Outdoor Chef Kurt will cook your fish. Youth 17 & under fish for free. Located at 900 Court Street NE, Salem, OR 97301 (State Capitol Mall)
- Tuesday, May 28th at 4:30 pm: Sen Prozanski, Sen Thomsen, Rep Holvey and Rep Wilson invite you to a Craft Brewers Caucus gatherings at B2 Taphouse located at 1170 Boone Rd SE in Salem.
Upcoming Lobby Days for 2019:
- Tuesday, May 21 -Hydro Day” Lobby Day
- Wednesday, May 22 – Asset Opportunity Day (Oregon IDA Initiative)
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace