Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days. (Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm)
No member, during a session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks
in which interim committee days are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign
contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or
to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
Session 2022 Fundraising limitations: No fundraising after Jan. 30th 2022 til Mar. 12th 2022 because Legislature is technically in session.
The Capitol Club Bylaws Page 2: 9.
No member, during a regular session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks in which interim committee meetings are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
In the case of a special session, this prohibition begins the Sunday prior to the commencement of the special session.
In a statewide State of Emergency or if committee meetings are conducted outside of the Capitol, this prohibition applies only to the day a committee is conducted.
Legislative Districts with Maps
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar Note: The Oregon State Capitol is not taking any reservations from outside groups through 2025, so no events will be listed on their calendar as the Capitol Building is a public building, groups can certainly come in on their own for events/lobby days, but without any meeting rooms, space in our Galleria, or front steps space, the Capitol Events aren’t currently coordinating or keeping track of these kind of events. Hearing rooms, the third floor viewing galleries, and the building at large, will be capacity controlled and accessible on a first come first serve basis.
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations (members can email requests to email@example.com )
Upcoming Events (email firstname.lastname@example.org to add event):
- Event Details –
January 20 from 9:30-1:30 – Foundations for a Better Oregon, is hosting their annual Legislative Summit in Portland
Upcoming Lobby Days (email email@example.com to add a Lobby Day):
- Lobby Day Details –
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace
Oregon Department of Revenue / CAT Updates: Taxpayers can email questions about the CAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-945-8005.
Anyone who would like to receive email updates can go to https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/businesses/Pages/corporate-activity-tax.aspx , scroll down a bit and then fill out a request form.