2023 Fundraising Limitations
- Members are prohibited from soliciting/delivering contributions during Legislative Days and Session: *Starting Sunday at 12:00 am and ending Saturday at 11:59 pm.*
- September Legislative Days: No fundraising after Sunday, Sept. 24th 2023 til Saturday, Sept. 30th 2023 because Legislature is technically in session.*
The Capitol Club Bylaws Page 2: 9.
No member, during a regular session of the Legislative Assembly or during the weeks in which interim committee meetings are held, shall make or promise to make a campaign contribution to a legislator, to a candidate for legislative or statewide office in Oregon, or to a campaign committee that supports legislative or executive candidates for office in Oregon.
In the case of a special session, this prohibition begins the Sunday prior to the commencement of the special session.
In a statewide State of Emergency or if committee meetings are conducted outside of the Capitol, this prohibition applies only to the day a committee is conducted
- Wednesday Sept. 27, 2023 (11 am – 2:30 pm) Oregon Dairy Farmers Association is hosting a Dairy Day. Location: North side of the Capitol across Court Street. ODFA Dairy Day Flyer 2023
Events: (No events are listed, at this time).
- Date – Time – Location – Details
To add an event or a lobby day please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legislative Calendar – Important Days at the Capitol
- Oregon State Legislature Floor Session, Committees & Building Activities Events
- Capitol Events Calendar The Oregon State Capitol is not taking any reservations from outside groups through 2025, so no events will be listed on their calendar as the Capitol Building is a public building, groups can certainly come in on their own for events/lobby days, but without any meeting rooms, space in our Galleria, or front steps space, the Capitol Events aren’t currently coordinating or keeping track of these kind of events. Hearing rooms, the third floor viewing galleries, and the building at large, will be capacity controlled and accessible on a first come first serve basis.
Lobby Center – Conference Room Reservations (members can email requests to email@example.com ) – Temporarily Unavailable!
Lobbying Forms and helpful documents
Capitol Club Documents:
- Article l. Standards of Conduct
- The Capitol Club Bylaws
- The Oregon Lobbyist’s Briefcase Companion
- Policy of a Harassment Free Workplace
Legislative Districts with Maps:
Oregon Government Ethics Commission:
Oregon Department of Revenue / CAT Updates: Taxpayers can email questions about the CAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-945-8005.
Anyone who would like to receive email updates can go to https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/businesses/Pages/corporate-activity-tax.aspx , scroll down a bit and then fill out a request form.